Monday, July 2, 2012

impromptu road trip.

this past sunday saw a lot of spontaneity 
(and a lot of me nervously writhing my hands; unplanned events make me super anxious). 
a few friends and i road tripped to southern florida to see our superstar friend lexi 
in her one woman wonder production, adam rapp's the edge of our bodies.


{anna, me, and lexi}

lexi's performance was seriously incredible. one of my favorite parts about being friends with her is watching her grow as an actress. i expect one day we will be road tripping to the revered great white way. for now, though, nowheresville plantation, florida is a heck of a lot easier.
    

did i mention that we got there a little early and spent the afternoon at brookestone? 
bless you, plantation. (you also had a mighty fine looking target if i do say so myself.)





x     x     x

sarah

1 comment: