Thursday, July 25, 2013

to tide you over

{via}

Well, I owe all of you a HUGE apology. 

I promised to blog all summer and here it is, the last week of July, and I have posted NOTHING. "A plague on your house, Sarah!" you probably scream every time you check this forsaken blog. In my defense, I have been juggling two very demanding jobs for the past two months, plus summer school work. And my internship demands constant social media vigilance so by the time I drudge myself home from work each day I am so sick of this laptop and monitoring page views and comments that I heave myself onto the couch and watch Hart of Dixie for the three hours whilst actively ignoring this blog. 

But no more. 

(Just kidding, YES more, but look at this post as a kind of peace offering.) 

Because I cannot dedicate more of myself to this blog, I figured I could give you the next best thing. That is, my summer inspiration. In the form of a playlist. This list is pretty delicious, my friends. Like the last bite of an ice cream cone where the cream/cone/chocolate chip ratio is perfect. So enjoy the list for now, and cross your fingers for the fall. Maybe I'll rediscover my love for blogging... or maybe I'll just post an autumn mix to tide you over until January ;) 

Without further ado, 
The Summer's End Mix. 




Top Photo: Elise (liza shelestun)

1 comment: