Wednesday, January 11, 2017

today i want to be a gucci girl.


Today Refinery29 dedicated a WHOLE POST to Sienna Miller's Spring 2017 Gucci dress. 
I cannot blame them in the slightest. 
Because today
and every day before and after

I    w a n t    t o    b e    a    G u c c i    g i r l .

Let's reminisce about the glory that was, is, and shall be Spring 2017 as I hole up with 
my space heater, down blanket, and jar of Vitamin D supplements, dig? 

 
Wouldn't it be a delight to wear battling ZEBRAS as I battle seasonal depression in 
this super bright, super fun coat? Plus the tights. I go nowhere without the tights.  

SIGN ME UP. As I am a sucker for florals, leopard print, and a pop of primary color. 
Even more so when they are in charming combination. 
I don't want to say this look was the inspiration for La La Land's Technicolor ~aesthetic~
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... 
if the chunky loafer fits.

I'd DONATE the headscarf, 
KEEP the dress, 
and MAYBE PILE the shoulder armor. 
To reflect my patented bad ass sartorial 'tude.
Lololololol jk jk jk.
Most days I dress like a Mormon mommy blogger. 

This is obviously going in the closet because I would look like 
AUNTIE MAME all of the time and I am HERE FOR IT. 

Let's all worship this LEWK and pray for it to 
bless us into February 2017 and beyond. 


No comments:

Post a Comment